Monday, March 06, 2006

Guest's Trip

My Family Crest The whimsical lads over at RPG-TV.Com have bestowed upon Draing and myself this wonderful interpretation of our little universe here.
RPG-TV.Com
I was trying out the blonde look for a while...

While I am flattered that someone could confuse my writings for that of the late, great Father of Relativity, I would hope that my hairstyle and clothing choices would dispell that notion.
Prologue | Previous | Next | Current

4 Discourse(s):

Anonymous Anonymous declared...

Your clothing and hairstyle are only so undercontrol thanks to shadowQueen23, I am sure. Without her, I am positive you will reach Einstein status in the fashion world as well.

9:20 AM  
Blogger shadowQueen23 declared...

...do not dishonor my mate... ...transgress again and you will know the taste of cold steel on a moonless night

1:27 PM  
Blogger John declared...

Dude she sounds serious!

Nice Cartoon. I like their style.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Eemos declared...

Cartoon?

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Post Chain:

Create a Link

<< Home