Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Coulrophobus Rex

Draing's Favorite Grade One of the reasons Eemos came to Earth was because some of his more... interesting Nemecysts found their way here. Oddly enough, my most traumatic childhood experience just happened to involve one of these creatures. His name was Unfunie the Clown.
Unfunie the Clown
Why?

Up until that time, I actually wanted to be a clown when I grew up. So strong was this idea in my head, that I had researched this wonderous school where they teach the clowning arts. Just imagine a school where they teach you to goof off all day long. If that isn't magical, then I don't know what is. I know what ISN'T magical, though: crying children.

My parents had booked some entertainment for my 8th Birthday party, but the regular guy had to cancel. To my surprise, this serpentine monstrosity filled the gap with enough creepy to feed a small nation. I spent the rest of my b-day party playing the Shaking and Sobbing Game in the cabinet under the sink.
Hissy fit
Funny != (Clowns + Snakes)/Math

I think the guy now works down at Show Tunes Pizza. It amazes me that they were actually able top those animatronic freakshows with a real-life one. One of these days, I'm going to go down there and plant a skee-ball right between his yellow eyes.
Prologue | Previous  | Next | Current

3 Discourse(s):

Blogger Michael Harris declared...

Need a good laugh?
Well that’s why I’m here. My blog contains silly pictures I edited on paint shop pro just to lighten up your day. Check it out at:
www.funnyeditedpictures.blogspot.com

Don’t 4get to comment or leave any ideas

10:42 AM  
Blogger Eemos declared...

You are correct! This post is quite humorous! LOL, as it were!

1:17 PM  
Anonymous russ declared...

I was banned from all schools teaching the clowning arts. Evidently they get really pissed off with ICP's "Please Don't Hate Me" song.

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Post Chain:

Create a Link

<< Home