Friday, February 24, 2006

Plus C'est La Même Chose

My Family Crest Well, the Adventures of Eemos and Draing has officially experienced Blogdom adolescence. That is, we have been memed by our next-door neighbor, Pickleness. While I anticipate with moistening jowls the benefits of Internet teenagemenship, I do not look forward to the cracking of voices and pads du oxy. Regardless, we shall persevere.

Occupational Hazards (Jobs)
  • Adventurer
  • Space Explorer
  • Mad Scientist
  • Receptionist (briefly)

Cinematic Excellence (Movies)
  • The Elephant Man
  • Transformers: The Movie
  • Short Circuit
  • Star Trek: First Contact ("And I will make them PAY for what they've done!")

Regions that benefited from my habitation (Homes)
  • Badasery (World 1-2)
  • Earth (World 1-1)

Cranial Atrophy (TV Shows)
Literacy (Books)
Doh-a-Deer (Songs)
  • Koji Kondo - Dark World Theme
  • Metallica - Master of Puppets
  • Wagner - Flight of the Valkyries
  • Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To?
  • Ringo Shiina - 罪と罰 (Tsumi to Batsu, Crime and Punishment)

Final Destinations (Places I've been)
ManaSpace Dimensions (Websites)
Sustenance (Things I Eat)
  • Evil
  • Eggs
  • Fear of my enemies
  • Things made out of Eggs

I must now pass the meme flambeau to the next 4 lucky recipients. My lucky picks are Draing, Big Crazy John, I Want A Boy and snickerdoodles (how I love that word).
Prologue | Previous | Next | Current

0 Discourse(s):

Post a Comment

Post Chain:

Create a Link

<< Home