Saturday, February 04, 2006

I Don't Get It

Draing's Favorite Grade Welcome to The Adventures of Eemos and Draing. This is a Team Blog about the day-to-day experiences of Eemos Piazza, the videogame character that has come here to Earth.

Believe it or not
Videogame Hero Evolved

My name is Draing, and I'm his sidekick. You can tell that I'm posting by the "D" that shows up before this post. Since this is a Team Blog, you'll need to pay attention to who's talking. Usually, if you get bored before you finish reading the first sentence, it's most likely an Eemos post. In contrast, I like to get to the pint... point, I mean.
Collectable Card Games
Poker Night at the Fortress

Anyway, I hope that you enjoy this visual blog of Eemos' exploits with my commentary mixed in from time to time. Feel free to drop Eemos, shadowQueen23 or myself an e-mail. Or, you can comment on whatever's going on, and we'll do our best to not sound stupid in replying. At least, I will. I don't know if Eemos can help himself. Keep it PG, though. There are kittens watching.

If you're a new-comer, check out the first post, and hit the next link until you can't take it anymore.

0 Discourse(s):

Post a Comment

Post Chain:

Create a Link

<< Home