Thursday, February 09, 2006

Candid Camera

My Family Crest In addition to my knightly duties, I consider myself somewhat of a photographer as well. If you happen upon my flickr block to the right, you will see that I have captured some wonderfully candid shots of some of my friends and coworkers in action. You can see that I've mastered the ideas of framing, headroom and perspective, although I don't necessarily follow the inaccurately named "rule of thirds." Come now. How can something be a rule if there is no consequence of bodily harm for breaking it? No, I prefer my subjects front and center, thank you very much.
*Snap*
My model has redeye reduction. This works well on demons.

You no doubt recognize them from their various videogame exploits, although most of them seem fairly trite when compared to my adventures.

Still, there is something to be said for nostalgia, so take a gander or perhaps a goose at my virtual photo album if you should have the time. I've even organized them into friends, foes and myself for easy gandering.
Prologue | Previous | Next | Current

1 Discourse(s):

Blogger Draing declared...

When do you think I can get my camera back, by the way?

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Post Chain:

Create a Link

<< Home